Reply To: Confused Woman. Thought we had found and fixed the problem but apparently not :(

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest Confused Woman. Thought we had found and fixed the problem but apparently not :( Reply To: Confused Woman. Thought we had found and fixed the problem but apparently not :(

JaimieLove
Participant

I’m actually not able to tell if the temp gage on the dash is correct or not. The display ribbon has been messed with by the previous owner and doesn’t display temp or fuel levels clearly. The car doesn’t seem to overheat enough to effect driving or performance though.

The van drives okay most the time. Other times I worry a little just because the check engine light and tire pressure lights go on and off a lot. I’m not sure if that has something to do with the display ribbon being messed up or not.

My mechanic did run a scan on the engine for codes but I’m not sure I remember what they were. I know for sure that the O2 sensor needs replaced and I need a new timing belt component kit 😳😝😕🙄