So I took everything apart and used the lines on the belt. The car started up fine this time and runs well! Turns out that since I could not see the dimples for the cams located closest to the firewall and I used my fingers to feel for them, I located that felt like a dimple and put the belt on. One of the cams was timed perfectly, which is why the car started and the other cam was rotated about 90 degrees off. The only problem now is that the car overheats, which it did not before until it lost a lot of water, but that is likely because I did not burp the system. It was getting late and I needed to go to school in the morning.