Reply To: 1999 nissan quest

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1999 – 2002 Nissan Quest speed Sensor Reply To: 1999 nissan quest

ariana51321
Participant

i have a 1999 nissan quest. i need to replace the speed sensor. cause my odometer is not working it works when it wants to and i have notice that my rpm kinda doesnt want to move more than 2000rpm. so im guessing thats the problem. MY MAIN PROBLEM IS WHERE IS THE SPEED SENSOR LAST POST I SEE ITS FROM 2007 AND IT SAYS ITS IN THE CORNER OF THE TRANSMISSION. BUT WHICH CORNER, THE ONE YOU SEE WHEN YOU OPEN THE HOOD LIKE REAR CORNER OF TRANSMISSION. OR WHEN YOU TURN YOUR TIRE OUTWARD THAT CORNER OF THE TRANSMISSION. BECAUSE WHEN I TURN MY TIRE OUTWARD, AND LOOK AT THE TRANSMISSION THRU THAT SIDE BEHIND THE WHEEL YOU CAN SEE A SENSOR, BUT NOT SURE IF ITS THE RIGHT ONE. CAUSE THEN WHEN I LOOK UNDER THE HOOD IN TOP OF THE TRANSMISSION TOWARDS THE REAR SIDE BY THE STARTER I SEE ANOTHER SENSOR, SO I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE IT IS. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME. THANKS I NEED TO CHANGE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU….