Reply To: My 1999 Nissan Quest. I love this thing…..but I have to figure out the rough

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1999 – 2002 Nissan Quest My 1999 Nissan Quest. I love this thing…..but I have to figure out the rough Reply To: My 1999 Nissan Quest. I love this thing…..but I have to figure out the rough

prgonzalez
Participant

AC-Delco will work, that is for sure. The question is how long will they last for and how much noise will they induce in your electrical system and radio. One thing I have learned about this engine bay is that it runs very hot and this temperature will damage the ignition wires faster.

In my van, most of the plastic parts have become brittle because they have been cooked by the high temperature. Recently, I had to replace the main fuse box because it was too brittle and it was cracking. I got a used one from a junk that was still flexible.

In regards to the cap and rotor, they are not as critical as the wires are. The original brand is Hitachi. But, I have had good results using MasterPro from Oreillys.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  prgonzalez.