Finally I got it running fine. My mechanic took it to a friend master mechanic and he went over all the things we have done before; he went ahead and did this again:
– Remove and clean idle control valve (spray with throttle body cleaner)
– Clean Throttle body inside wipping with cleaner.
then he replace the distributor but it didn’t work either. then he remove the rear sensor located in the opposite side of the IACV and clean it good; he discovered a leak on a small hose that contained coolant and fix it (maybe there was the problem); then he assembled everything together and it worked.
I have to thank you for all your input and I hope this description allows you to figured out was what wrong as the thermo-element was OK.
Anyway Pedro thanks again, I learned a lot from this experience I hope this interchange may help somebody else,