04 Quest part questions….need help in trying to figure out where a couple are located and where to buy others

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 04 Quest part questions….need help in trying to figure out where a couple are located and where to buy others

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dtownfb 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jmnacon
    Participant

Hi everyone,

So I took my wifes Quest to a Nissan mechanic who does side work and gave me an estimate on most of the work the van needs. Both rear shocks, Front control arms, timing chain. He also gave me these two and when I tried looking for the parts online I could not find them. So I’m here hoping someone can help. The mechanic mentioned that my Idler Bolt and my A/C Pulley Adjustment bolt are missing or bad. Does anyone have a picture or something that can tell me where that is located on the engine and does anyone know or have a part number alng with a supplier?

Also, looking for cosmetic parts…couple of head rests, cd player, maybe a new console, lid that covers lights above rear license plate, and a visor holder (the plastic piece that is screwed into the ceiling of the van with three star screws)

Thanks in advance!!

dtownfb
    Participant

For the engine parts, I would buy from an online store like rockauto.com or a Nissan dealer. There are a Nissan dealers who sell OEM parts online at a discount to what you will pay at your local dealership.

As far as the other parts, I would check Ebay. I replaced my radio (and cd player) with a refurbished unit that I purchased from Ebay. So far, so good.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.