07 Quest – cycle of pain

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 07 Quest – cycle of pain

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Qtip 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Qtip
    Participant

brake job, i’m always told that they need to turn the rotors, when i get it back i get vibration while braking, strong smell of brakepads, i bring it back and they say oh we had to “balance the wheels”, vibration is gone but now i hear a faint repeating sound when i apply the brakes, like scrcch-scrrch-scrcch, i figure i can live with it considering all the time i’ve wasted getting is serviced, live with it for a while and then next brake job comes around or vibration returns, repeat cycle

this has happened 3 times and the cycle is always the same, minimum 2 visits to the dealer if not 3, and on this last service i swear it seems like the parking brake is dragging, my mpg has mysteriously gone down .1

eventually i think they will tell me i need new rotors, i think these issues are manageable but extremely annoying, there are many Quest owners with far greater issues

this is really the only thing that goes wrong with the van on a regular basis, anyone have a similar experience?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.