19" wheels on the 2006 SE – mobil1

New Topics Forums General Discussion Wheel and Tire 19" wheels on the 2006 SE – mobil1

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  QuestDriver 12 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

QuestDriver
    Keymaster

One of the first things I said to the sales guy when we were looking at the 04-05 Quests was “They really should have put at least 18″ wheels on this.” Of course, only a month after we purchased our ’05, I come to find out the 2006 SEs have 19″ wheel with run flats as an option. I’ve been trying to find a picture of an 06 with the 19″s but there doesn’t seem to be one. They only have a cut away drawing of the wheel by itself on the Nissan website.

Has anyone seen any pictures or an actual 2006 at a dealer’s lot with the 19″ wheels?

QuestDriver
    Keymaster

I posted a news story about the PAX system with an attached PDF. There is a picture in there. It is a little distorted-stretched so it’s not terribly accurate.

Incidentally, the PAX system cannot be added on as a dealer option from what I’m being told. This may be a blessing as the cost per tire is well over 200 USD.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.