1994 Quest Dash Lights out!

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1993 – 1998 Nissan Quest 1994 Quest Dash Lights out!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ricebike 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ericaudpro

Not sure if this is the place to post, but I recently put in a new stereo in my 94 quest and now the dash lights no longer come on at all. Everything else seems fine but now I cannot drive at night! I cannot find a fuse that is blown anywhere in the van at all. If anyone has any suggestions please e-mail me at ericaudpro@gmail.com

ho0424
    Participant

the light bulbs behind the dash are gone, I found one guy posted how to chasnge it (sorry, I fogot the URL)at the time my dash light half gone.

ricebike
    Participant

did you run the ground wire to the harness or straight to a separate ground on the chassis?

i had to to the latter for another nissan model because it’s tied to the dimmer switch on that vehicle & running a straight ground wire from the aftermarket radio directly to it’s own ground point on the chassis seemed to fix it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.