1999 Quest tail light issue

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1999 – 2002 Nissan Quest 1999 Quest tail light issue

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  juliaroberrt 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

killingthemonkey
    Participant

I’ve replaced the bulb, but still no brake light. Is each side tied to a separate fuse?

prgonzalez
    Participant

If both sides are off (left and right) then, check and replace if necessary the switch at the break pedal.

killingthemonkey
    Participant

No, only the driver side is out.

killingthemonkey
    Participant

No, only the driver side is out.

prgonzalez
    Participant

The electrical circuit is simple. The fuse is #22 and it goes directly to the switch at the break pedal. When the pedal is pushed, closes the switch allowing power to three buls: one, rear combo light left; two, high mounted stop; three, rear combo light right.

If the driver side is not working, I would check the wiring and look for a possible wire cut. Also check for a possible bad ground connection, follow the black wire from the bulb connector.

michealhalbrook
    Participant

Thank you an amazing publish, will examine your personal others topics. thank you your thoughts for this, I experienced a lttle bit made an impact to by this article. Thanks again! You earn a terrific point. Portrays natures best by the fantastic report here. I feel if more individuals consideration for it like this, they’d have a better time period receive the hold ofing the difficulty.

Iraqi Dinar

benahswet
    Participant

Now recently i joined a club as i love driving.
    locksmith leeds

juliaroberrt
    Participant

Nissan is one of the best car maker around the world they always try to give the maximum luxuries to there costumers.

Same Day Delivery

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.