2002 Quest air conditioning repair issues

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1999 – 2002 Nissan Quest 2002 Quest air conditioning repair issues

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Matt Khasidov 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

vltjr

Does anyone out there have any experience replacing A/C hoses? I’m having difficulty figuring out how to remove and replace the lines that run between the frame and the transverse link and gusset (on the passenger side). I have a copy of the Nissan service manual HA section, but it doesn’t seem to address this procedure. I guess what I really want to know is what the minimum number of suspension and/or steering parts that I have to move, and how best to separate the two front to rear hoses connected at sort of junction blocks just to the rear of the gusset without damaging anything. Even after soaking in PB-Blaster since yesterday, it’s apparent that ther remains enough corrosion on the fastening nuts that a good deal of force will be required to break them.

Sorry about the run-on nature of this post, but I couldn’t figure out how to be more concise. I would post a photo or two, but for some reason my laptop isn’t recognizing my camera today.

Anyhow, thanks in advance to anyone who might have some advice to share with me.

2002 Quest with both front and rear A/C.

rimocarl

After reading out this post I’ve come to know about the 2002 Quest air conditioning repair issues as well. You’ve shared some new and effective info. Thanks for this nice allocation and keep it up!!!

Tampa Air Conditioning repair

Matt Khasidov
    Participant

This helps me in handling all the air conditioning repair issues by my own. Thanks for sharing such wonderful tips on air conditioning.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.