2004 Nissan quest CD player doesn't work

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2004 Nissan quest CD player doesn't work

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dtownfb 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cjayramone
    Participant

I just bought a 2004 Nissan quest. The CD player doesn’t work. It won’t grab the cd at all. I try to press the cd button and it still stays in radio mode.

Is it something that can be fixed by myself? If it can’t be fixed, can I install an after market stereo?

And I guess my third option would be an auxiliary input. Any advice on that if I have to go that route?

dtownfb
    Participant

YOu’ll likely have to replace the entire CD unit. There are a few youtube videos and instruction if you do a Google Search. I had to replace my Cd player in my 2004 Quest and it took a few hours.

As far as a replacement Cd, I bought a refurbished unit off EBay. I can’t remember the seller but it was a company that specializes in repairing Nissan CD units. It was based in California and you must send back your unit. I believe it cost $225-$250.

Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.