2004 Nissan Quest CD Player

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2004 Nissan Quest CD Player

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Brazos12 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jason_tootle
    Participant

I have a quick question. I also have the problem with having a CD stuck in the player. It just makes a clicking sound when I try to eject it. I want to replace it with the 6 CD Changer unit. The Dealer drooled at the prospect of me buying a new one though they said they could only install a new single cd player. Does anyone know how and where to get the 6 cd changer installed properly? Thanks

whymom

My cd player was filled, then it stopped working (no eject/no fill/no play) I thought for sure the kids stuffed too many CD’s in there. After installing a swanky system, much later my battery died. After replacing the battery, my CD player worked! I suppose you could disconnect yours and see what happens???
    Good luck!

Ken Krauss
    Participant

If you can pull the radio out, you can fix yourself. I posted the fix and there are other posts on how to pull the radio out.

Brazos12
    Participant

My CD player will not play and will not eject. It just clicks, anyone know a fix??

Brazos12
    Participant

Thank you, where is the link to the fix….Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.