2004 Tensioner and guide part#'s

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2004 Tensioner and guide part#'s

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hughesfox 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kyle700
    Participant

Does anyone have the tensioner and guide part numbers for a 04 Quest? Does the tensioner have to be done, or just the guide?

Thanks

Kyle700
    Participant

I noticed on the TSB, EM07-001c, they do not replace the tensioner, only the chain and the and “tensioner shoe.” Has anyone done this themselves without the tensioner?

Oldman
    Participant

Any online nissan parts store will have a listing for them. I believe even rockauto.com will have ’em. courtesynissan.com , nissanpartsonline.com, etc. should have them.

hughesfox

hi Kyle700. i’m not sure if this has already been resolve but do you know how a tensioner looks like? if not, it must have been readily in them at the autoshop, as well, the guide part numbers is in the manual of Quest 2004. well, just let us know then how did you fix it so we also have an idea if ever we’ll be the one to experience related to it.

purchase facebook fan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.