2005 Quest…does everyone have heat on the ceiling?

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2005 Quest…does everyone have heat on the ceiling?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shampooguy 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shampooguy

I have heat in the back, on the floor by the passenger side slider (between 2nd and 3rd rows), but what’s coming out of the ceiling is not even warm. I need to get this resolved, the wife is getting cranky. Thanks

blade007
    Participant

Heat rises, the ac comes from the top and the heat from the bottom vents.
    If you are getting cold air from the top and heat from the bottom at the same time then close the top vents

markathome
    Participant

Heat will only come from the floor vents.
    Once you put the temp button on cold, only cold air will come from the top vents. If you put it in between, for warm, you will get air from both lower and upper vents.

shampooguy

Thanks for the comments. I guess I thought there was something wrong with it since there seem to be so many things that I’ve had to fix lately. Since I already have the back panel tore off exposing the rear HVAC, I might re-route the heat to the top vents…somehow. I realize heat rises, but there is only one vent on the floor, pointing at the (back of the) back seat. I’d rather have the heat pointing at my kids with the top vents.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.