2005 quest SE oem dvd system install.

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2005 quest SE oem dvd system install.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  swiftstang04 9 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

swiftstang04

I have a 2005 nissan quest SE without the dvd system, im planning to get the oem dvd player and 2 screens, I have the tan overhead console with 3 drop down holders and i found under the passenger seat where the oem dvd player would sit. does anyone think i will have any problems with installing if i have all the right parts? Will the wiring part be possible or hard to do? also does anyone have any better suggestions for me, i want it look close to stock as possible. if anyone has the parts to do it or even could give me a link to a cheap website that has everything would be nice too. thanks to all that have read my post. I love my van and my kids would love some entertainment back there.

Best_Shot
    Participant

I think it will be a challenge and it is a stretch, but NOTHING is impossible.
    First – does your vehicle have the overhead console that goes back all the way to the back? because the DVD screens, as in OEM, should be part of that console.
    Second – I am not sure if the vehicle have the harness for dual screen, but my feeling is the harness is not there. The same thing for the harness for the DVD player under the seat, then you must have some harness that goes to the front, so you can control some function of the DVD player.
    The daunting task of running the harness discourages me a lot.

swiftstang04

yes it does have the overhead console.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.