2005 Rear slider rattle, like it's not fully closed

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2005 Rear slider rattle, like it's not fully closed

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zero260 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shampooguy

Anyone know how to adjust these sliding doors? This rattle seems to have developed over the last couple months, and no matter how hard I slam the door, it rattles like it’s not fully closed. There is a TSB out there, but I can’t see the whole thing explaining how to adjust it. Any help would be appreciated.

zero260

I had the same noise and it would always rattle/squeak going over the speed bumps or pot holes, one way to confirm if it is not from under the seat is to fold it down then if you still hear it then it confirms it’s not the seat, where if you don’t hear then it is covered under previous recalls.
    Mine was done by the stealer, they had just wrapped the movable brackets with 1/2 diameter rubber hose and charged me for the rear strut assembly may be thinking I would never ever will need to fold down the seat and notice their professionalism.
    GOOD LUCK! and keep us posted

2004 Quest SL Fairfield Ca

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.