2006 Nissan Quest A/C Blowing Cold Air from Passenger Side and not Driver's Side

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2006 Nissan Quest A/C Blowing Cold Air from Passenger Side and not Driver's Side

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  skunape1971 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dologiles
    Participant

Hey Guys,

My wife’s 2006 Nissan Quest is blowing cold air from the passenger’s side vents but not the driver’s side vents. I haven’t checked the rear air to see if it is blowing cold or not, will do that tonight when I get home and post if it is or not.

My mechanic can’t find any leaks anywhere so he is going to run dye through to see if any leaks show up. I read on another forum that it could be that the climate control module has gone bad or the acuator motor that opens then vent could be bad.

Anybody have any experience with this problem and can offer some suggestions and how to figure out which one it is if we can not actually find a leak?

Thanks in advance for you help,

Don

skunape1971

Hi Don,

My 2006 Quest SE just started doing the same thing this week. Did you figure it out? I’m going to check the freon level today.

Thanks,
    Adrian

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.