2006 Nissan Quest with ABS, Brake, TCS OFF, SLIP lights on. Also the speedometer and Odometer not working.

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2006 Nissan Quest with ABS, Brake, TCS OFF, SLIP lights on. Also the speedometer and Odometer not working.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  superstar 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

2006NissanQuest
    Participant

Hello guys,

Glad to join the family of the Nissan Quest owners. I have purchased a 2006 Nissan Quest Special Edition. And I have a few questions about it.

On the dash of the car the following lights are illuminated: ABS, Brake, TCS OFF, and slip lights. Can you guys tell me what is causing these lights?

Also the odometer and speedometer on the car are not working. The odometer is stuck on the same mileage as I bought the car with. The previous owner had the speedometer changed like 10 days before I purchased the vehicle and still the speedometer and the odometer are not working. Can someone tell what this can be also?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Also I am glad to join the family of Quest owners 🙂

Thank You very much!!

ADDED INFORMATION:

I had the right HUB Bearing assembly replaced. The heavy noise is gone but it is now vibrating a little when I hit the brake. Any info on this would be appreciated too.

Thanks again

DarrinT
    Participant

Same Thing Here

Changed hubs and lights always on

Mechanic says computer needs to be reset due to fiddle with ABS

Take it in – wire to ABS sensor is broken on one side from wear and tear

Special wire and connector replaced – $139CDN

resets computer – everything fine including check engine light that was previously always on

Mechanic says is common as folks don’t tighten gas cap far enough and this causes system to set error code and light comes on

“three clicks” he says when turning gas cap back on and this won’t happen

superstar

Hi there i have 2007 nissan quest the emergency brake light abs and tcs and slip light is on if someone can help me out with this .thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.