2006 Quest Digital Display Fading…

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2006 Quest Digital Display Fading…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dologiles 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

wendi

In my 2006 Quest, the digital display that shows the mileage, temp, and gas gauges is fading and in some place you can’t see the info at all. It started by not being able to see the last # of the mileage…then some of the “dashes” (for lack of a better word) of the temp and fuel gauges wouldn’t show up…now the complete mileage isn’t showing, the temp gauge is gone, and like every other “dash” on the fuel gauge is missing. Is there a fuse I can check on about this (and if so which one?) or does this sound like some sort of electrical problem? I tried to check the fuses but don’t really even know where to start since there’s no fuse map/diagram saying what fuse if for what. Thanks.

dologiles
    Participant

I am having a similar problem with mine but the only part that is not working is the part that shows the radio, dvd, maintenance etc. Everything else on the display is working. I have checked the fuses and they are fine. I wonder if there is a way to reset it???????

dologiles
    Participant

Pull the positive batter cable and hook it back up and it will reset, mine did.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.