2006 Quest DVD Issues

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2006 Quest DVD Issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  triniskunt79 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jimbojones7
    Participant

My wife’s dvd in her 2006 quest has worked for years then all of a sudden it started acting up. It will work for a bit…then power off and switch to the CD player. When you try to switch back it says “NO DVD” and isn’t getting power.

I’ve played with the connectors in the back of the player in case it was loose, checked what I think is the right fuse but nothing. Every now and then it will power on for a bit….then off and switch to the CD again.

I have no clue, tried googling the problem but can’t find anything.

Any help is super appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

Jim

triniskunt79
    Participant

I’ve been having the same problem with mine. It worked just fine when I bought it used then all of a sudden it stopped working. I did the same things you did, i played with the wires in the back and stuff, i even removed the unit from under the passenger seat to try to clean it out and put it back but no power.It stayed like this for about 4 to 6 months (didn’t really pay attention to it) then out of the blue it started working again. I kept it on and didn’t mess with it cause I didn’t want it to go again. The battery in the car died one day and I needed a jump. Since then the dvd player never turned back on. I’m hoping it will just start back working and will stay on until the end of this year after I get back from my trip to South Carolina. But I could use some help with this issue as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.