2007+ Nissan Quest Turbo Diesel?

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2007+ Nissan Quest Turbo Diesel?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  apache31 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DanVan
    Participant

Does anybody know if ANY turbo diesel will fit into the 2007+Quest and bolt up to the transmission w/o too many mods?

Thank you to all (especially all you engineers) who know and share!

Daniel

tomthumb

I have a 1993 quest. windows just stop rolling up or down. checked the fuses — nothing there points to windows.
    there are 5 relays near the fuses, but the owners manual doesn’t say what they go to.
    can anyone tell me, if the windows have a relay that might have gone bad?
    if not, any ideas what the problem might be?
    thank you very much in advance
    sue

apache31
    Participant

There should be a square button with an X on it. Try pressing that.
    If that doesn’t work, it’s probably the driver’s door buttons, but only after you checked fuses/relays for the windows. There should be a fuse, and a relay for the power windows. If all else fails, you could run a small piece of hot wire from the hot side of the interior fuse panel, connect to the driver’s side window control cluster. It’s not difficult to do at all, I had to run a ford van for 4 years with that hook-up. I live in the south, so summers here are brutal. Working windows is a must down here.
    Good luck, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.