2007 Nissan Quest with water leaking in the cargo area (trunk area)

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2007 Nissan Quest with water leaking in the cargo area (trunk area)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  1rudeboy 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lbp5328
    Participant

I noticed about a month ago when we went to take my cargo container out of the trunk area that there was about 3 inches of standing water. Got it cleaned out couldnt seem to find a source the water came from. It has been raining for 2 days now and the water is back in the cargo area and the carpet is soaked. It isnt coming from any windows. Any help would be appreciated it.

1rudeboy
    Participant

I think I might have the same issue with my ’07. I took a garden hose and ran it over the rear driver’s side window until I isolated the leak. It’s happening near where the gasket is pinched by a small rubber nub which resides on the inside of the glass near the top rear corner of the window. It’s far enough back on this window, that the leak runs down into the cargo compartment. I looked at the passenger’s side and although the gasket seems to be pinched in a similar way, I have no leak.

I guess I’m to the point of turning to the stealership, but I’m afraid what it will cost now that we’re out of warranty. 🙁

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.