2007 PAX Tire Replacement

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2007 PAX Tire Replacement

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Reginald Blount 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Vinny6t6

Hello all. I have a 2007 Quest with the 19 inch PAX system. As you have probably heard from alot of people, I want to replace them with a standard wheel and tire. Somebody wants to give me a set of 6 spoke 16×6-1/2 alloys froma 2004 quest. Would these fit? Would these be a good replcement? Any help is greatly appreciated.

killaroo1067
    Participant

I have an 04 quest and want to take the tires with me and switch to an 07 quest. is it possible? I am looking into it now.

on the PAX system garbage; you need to stay as close to the same size tire, don’t go with a larger or smaller regular tire, this could enterfear with the speed otometer and or gas mileage. I have a 2007 with the (“Trash” system) I am having it replaced with 17′ rims and tires. go with the cross reference recommendation by the after market company. but git rid of the PAX System. every Nissan Executive involved with the decision to put this tire system on this nice vehical should be forced to drive across country 5 times with no towing support, get a flat and let them fiqure out how to get back home. or go to prison for being stupid.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.