2007 Quest A/C problem

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2007 Quest A/C problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Canada-Q2005 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rysumm
    Participant

My 07 Quest, when set to heat 90 degrees on each passenger and driver side, will blow heat out the passenger and cool air out the driver side.

Any ideas?

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by  rysumm.

Canada-Q2005
    Participant

Does it change at all if you cycle through the heater and AC modes and auto/manual settings?

What about if you go through the entire range of cooling of heat? Would there be any settings that work correctly as expected?

I am almost sure that one of the flaps in the HVAC system is stuck. Not sure if Quest’s system is servo-motor driven, or vacuum driven, but either way, need to go through the modes/ranges and see what does not work, than summarize that and check against the service manual to see where to fix.

rysumm
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. The problem was with the driver side blend door actuator. I replaced that and now it blows hot air again on the driver side. But… It’s not as hot coming out the driver side as it is on the passenger side. Another thing I noticed is that the air doesn’t blow out as hard as it does the passenger side.

Canada-Q2005
    Participant

And you made sure that “dual” setting was OFF and both sides set to the same temp, of course? Not trying to insult your intelligence, just throwing out the ideas.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.