2007 Quest Overhead DVD help

New Topics Forums General Discussion Accessories and Electronics 2007 Quest Overhead DVD help

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  swardfight@gmail.com 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

swardfight

I purchased a 2007 Quest SE that has the overhead console but no DVD player or monitors. I thought it would be easy to find a factory system and have it installed. Can’t find a thing and really don’t want to install headrest monitors since the shell is already in place. Any suggestions?

dax9777
    Participant

there is a website that has the replacement monitors for your vehicle. I am in search for the overhead console myself and was hoping someone knew here and was directed to your question. I have been searching and this site has them however search around once you have found the model #. start here and go from there
    http://infiniteelectronix.com/myronanddavisans190bwcnissan9flipdownmonitorkitfor2004nissanarmadaquesttitanandinfinitiqx-56brown.aspx

markathome
    Participant

I’m curious, where are the monitors? The 2007 Quest SE has the DVD monitors standard.

The SE has some SL components. I bought it used but it came from the factory with the overhead compartment stuff but no DVD player or monitors.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.