2008 Cabin air filter – Changing out

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2008 Cabin air filter – Changing out

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Carzzz 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

shotgnz

Hi All,
    I bought a replacement for the Air cabin filters. Took off the glove box and cannot locate where these need to go. In my 02 Altima is was right after I remove the box. Any idea?? Nissan service is no help. Kept telling me it was behind the glove box. If anyone has images or the service images, that would help.

Thx, Shotgnz

markathome
    Participant

I had mine replaced last summer. Dealer said it was ‘under’ the center dash/stack. Said you had to take all that apart to get to it. He said it was not behind the glove box, but, to the left of it. Hope that helps.

dtownfb
    Participant

Here’s a link to a discussion that shows detailed instructions. It’s about the 5th ort 6th post down: http://questdriver.com/node/64#comment-171

Carzzz
    Participant

According to the manual base model does not have a cabin filter!
    dtownfb, does your have a cabin filter?

dtownfb
    Participant

My 2004 S does not have the cabin filter. I thought about checking if the space was there for the filters but then the football game started……

Carzzz
    Participant

mine is a base model 2005. I called the dealer and they say all Quests have the cabin filter “slot” and the lower model does not have the “filter”… I wondering about the statement but if you find out, please share!

Carzzz
    Participant

i followed the instruction from the repair manual
    I opened the cabin filter cover and i could find any filter inside…
    So the base model doesn’t get the cabin filter…
    However, There should be some room for the filters and the filter cover is so small… did i look into the right stuff?
    What is the dimension of the filters (2 of them are the same size)?

Carzzz
    Participant

I put the filters into the empty slot (one top and one bottom)!
    I bought the Wix cabin air filter!
    For all those have base model, you can put in cabin filters!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.