2008 Quest – pets, customizing, parts….

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2008 Quest – pets, customizing, parts….

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  questman2004 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

warmbeige

Hi friends!

Howdy from a newbie here 😉

I am struggling with hair from my two giant munchkins in my car…One thing I gotta say though is that the cloth seats clean up pretty well. I have had this road-hugger for two years now and while I agree that the innards of my car (and occasionally the exteriors of meself) smell like wet dogs – lol – occasionally, there are no lasting sign of stains, and the interior cleans up almost like new with just a bit of Dyson, Febreeze and Windex.

It does become a painful process though: a good half to one hour cleanup. My question is, do you have a routine to maintain the ‘Godliness’ in your car?

Talking of pets, can you tell me how much a moon roof install will cost me? Should I have it installed from a dealer or an autobody?

Also in terms of custom neoprene covers, the cost comes to a whopping $7-800 for all the seats. Do you guys think this is worth it? (I had these beauties (from coverking(?)) on my Frontier and the dealer could not make out that they were not factory built!) Or is there a cheaper alternative?

Thanks a million!

questman2004
    Participant

CHECKED BOTH FUSE BOXES !! NOTHING ABOUT EITHER HEAD LIGHT ???? MY DRIVER SIDE IS OUT,,,, CALLED DEALER , THEY SAID TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND BRING IT IN ???? WHATS THE BIG SECRET ??? WHERE IS THE FUSE… ITS JUST A FUSE !!! DONT UNDERSTAND THIS DOES IT REALLY TAKE A PROFESSIONAL TO REPLACE A FUSE ???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.