2008S Standard CD Player vs MP3s

New Topics Forums General Discussion Accessories and Electronics 2008S Standard CD Player vs MP3s

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facmanboss 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

facmanboss

Does the 2008S Standard CD Player play data CDs so I can load them up with MP3 songs? I have tried and it doesn’t seem to work.
    Thanks

because it should work. Consult pages 4-45 through 4-49 in your owner’s manual for possible problems. It could be a number of things such as the quality or type of media used, bit-rate, file structure, etc..

facmanboss

I followed the tables religiously before I began experimenting. Been burning for many many years. I’ve used both Sony and Memorex CD-Rs for this test. Same MP3 data CDs work fine in my PCs multiple drives. I used nero Burning ROM latest upgrade/updates.

Here is what happens. It starts playing Track 1, the time counter counts and keeps on counting, no music, no CD-text, and no other tracks can be accessed.

There is nothing on NissanUSA to help. The file structure seems to be fine for the MP3s. Artist folder -> album folder -> tracks

Has anyone actually burned MP3 data CDs and got them to work. Tackling CD-text is next once they work.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.