2009 nissan sl skyview?? Please help

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest 2009 nissan sl skyview?? Please help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dom2aga 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bluestar11jct
    Participant

Hello I have a 2006 se. We are going to trade it in for a 2009. We can’t afford an se now so we are looking into the nissan quest sl. Please let me know if the sl can come with the skywiew. I can’t find any pictures of one. And dealers hardly have quests now. Does anyone have an sl with skyview? Please let me know. Thanks

dom2aga
    Participant

Yes, the SL does come with Skyview as an option, and majority of the features on the SE can be add as option for the SL except the memory seat and the fog light I believe. Have you look at a new 2008 SE and see if there is any available in your neighborhood? Check autotrader and I still see a few 2008 new SE available for sale around 30 – 33K. I bet the price will be very similar to a 2009 SL if you try to load it up, and a few grand cheaper compare to s similar equipped 2009 SE.

Good luck searching

Dominic

dom2aga
    Participant

Brand New2009 Quest SE with DVD package for $30,655, any takers?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.