201 Nissan Quest, Front, Rear Wipers, Radio and Mirror not working

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1999 – 2002 Nissan Quest 201 Nissan Quest, Front, Rear Wipers, Radio and Mirror not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  prgonzalez 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bproulx12
    Participant

Stopped by the store, it was raining, started the van up and Front Wipers did not work. Radio, Mirros, and rear wipers do nto work as well. This includes the wiper wash too. The fuses are intact, very strange. Any Help would be appreciated!

DMVLIMO
    Participant

my radio stoped working fuses ok I just get static tape and cd work no digital display

blownb310
    Participant

This is a common problem with these vans. All you have to do to get everything working again is to nudge the ignition key back [counterclockwise] slightly and all will work again. Just watch for the radio display to come on and you’ve got it. It stems from the igition switch sticking slightly. You could replace the ignition switch to fix it correctly, but most of us would rather just jiggle the switch a little. 😉

Mike

prgonzalez
    Participant

I have never had this problem in my van during 12+ years and 185,600+ miles. The only issue has been the radio screen going black.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.