2011 Nissan Quest With TEIN coilover on!!

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2011 Nissan Quest 2011 Nissan Quest With TEIN coilover on!!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mikedadrumma 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

DC822
    Participant

Hello All,

Recent install TEIN Coilover and install 19X9.5 BBS Rims with 235/50/19 on it!! Try to make back to JDM Nissan Elgrand E52!

kathy4209
    Participant

i have in 04, the air conditioner works off and on, and when i turn on the car the idle needle is on 1.5 and the fan is on. my hudsband took it to the shop and pur freeon, but it still has the same proble,.

solymosi

The van looks great! Well done – and you chose the right color!

Enjoy.

E52 SPL
    Participant

What is the offset on those wheels? Did you roll the rear fenders?

raq-sv
    Participant

Handles much better than the spongy OEM suspension. I can take turns at a much higher speed off the ramp. Body roll is also reduced greatly. I think the shocks are still a little soft for my taste ;p

Photobucket

solymosi

That is a very nice looking change! What size are the wheels?

raq-sv
    Participant

They are 20X8.5 running 255/40 tires. Thanks man. I love this PartyVan to death :p

raq-sv
    Participant

2-3 inches clearance on a slope. Guess I have to drive sideways going on steep ramps ^_*

Photobucket

sleepr cl

Where can I get it?!!!!!

Grantorresmo

Where do you buy this coilovers? How much? Is it soft enough for a the family to ride along?
    Thanks

mikedadrumma
    Participant

Very nice!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.