2011 quest with an issue

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2011 Nissan Quest 2011 quest with an issue

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  magdalo 4 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kybrownlee
    Participant

We have a 2011 Nissan quest that is normally garage kept. In the event of a storm and being parked outdoors we have in issue. When starting the van it has a loud rumble coming from under the hood. Not sure if its water being trapped in radiator fan or possibly the blower for the Hvac. We also have noticed that when this occurs it will also have a hard time starting. The van is at the dealership trying to get this problem fixed just wondering if any others have ran into this situation. Thanks

wildwilly
    Participant

Nothing yet and ours sits outside in the rain, snow, wind, sleet….etc. Please let us know what you find out….Good luck getting replies on this forum…it is the Dead Sea of automotive forums for sure.

wolfy
    Participant

sorry to hear about the issue. Yeah please keep us posted on what you find out! Hopefully it won’t be anything big.

Kybrownlee
    Participant

No luck yet, dealer cannot replicate the no start issue or the noise. At my wits end

wildwilly
    Participant

Somehow, they seem to know when they are at the dealer. Our Oddy had radio steering wheel controls that would malfunction. I had my wife video tape the malfunction because it was intermittant…..Honda said that was not good enough…..they need to see it first hand.

Honda sucks…By the way…this was repaired 4 x by honda….and when we got rid of it..it was doing it again…..55k miles.

magdalo
    Participant

Mine is parked outside under the brutal Chicago weather. So far, no mechanical problem. Was the problem fixed already?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.