2012 Quest Noise from Electric Power Steering Pump

New Topics Forums General Discussion Accessories and Electronics 2012 Quest Noise from Electric Power Steering Pump

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dtownfb 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

heday

Newbie here. I am sorry if I post this on wrong category. I bought new 2012 Quest about a month ago. I have noticed that I can hear whistle noise. So, I brought it to the dealership, but they told me that the noise comes from the electric power steering pump, that is perfectly normal. So, they didn’t do anything. Now I am facing the situation that I have to hear this noise until I get rid of this car. I wonder if any of you have the same experience. If so, what did you do about it? Any feedback will be appreciated.

benahswet
    Participant

very excellent and i had used it very good, it is aslo very well and cheap. go and look it, it is your wise choice.
    vintage auction

dtownfb
    Participant

It doesn’t sound normal but it’s not much you can do if it is only “noise”. I would keep monitoring it. you still have the 3 yr./36k mile warranty and also you have documentation at the Nissan dealership of your complaint. If something goes wrong, you have it on record.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.