94 Quest Automatic Seat Belts won't move forward

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1993 – 1998 Nissan Quest 94 Quest Automatic Seat Belts won't move forward

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  prgonzalez 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

WolfHawker

As the title of the post says, one day my wife went to work and the belts slid forward when the doors opened, when she arrived at work, belts moved forward when opening the door. When she was leaving work, she opened both doors, and the seat belts would not move forward. She slipped in behind them, and drove home, opening the doors at home also did not get the belts to move.

I took apart the interior and looked at both tracks and they seem to be in good condition, anyone here have any advice as to where to look next? I looked for relays and fuses, but found none. Thank you in advance. It is good they are in the locked position. 🙂

prgonzalez
    Participant

I own a 99 Quest. For your generation van I suggest to get the service manual of the model you have and look at the electrical section of the manual.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.