97 Quest GXE Trailer harness connector location

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1993 – 1998 Nissan Quest 97 Quest GXE Trailer harness connector location

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ailtoncruz 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kin_ng5@yahoo.com
    Participant

According to my owner’s manual, there should be a trailer harness connector somewhere in the back of the van. Can someone describe the exact location of it?

Thanks!

prgonzalez
    Participant

The trailer harness connector is in the center of the van at the rear. It is close to the spare tire. The problem you will encounter is that this harness is not directly complatible with rental trailers. You need a cable pig-tail from Nissan if you don’t have one. The pig-tail will cost you some $$$.

The other way is to do what I did, install a new 4-wire harness terminated with a complatible plug. That’s around $15.00 at Walmart. The signal conversion box is located at the left side of the van inside the removable panel. Run the harness in through a rubber grummet and you can tap the new 4-wires (white, yellow, brown, and black).

ailtoncruz
    Participant

My 94 nissan search on the climb weak FICA Almost Stopping and patina, on the line does not change the butch, regular rpm , was Changed oil and filter for Some Help ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.