Add center seat for second row on 2012 Nissan Quest

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2011 Nissan Quest Add center seat for second row on 2012 Nissan Quest

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wolfy 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kenjent
    Participant

I am looking for a way to add a center seat for the second row on my 2012 Nissan Quest. We frequently run into situations where we we need an addition seat to carry eight passengers. Is there an aftermarket manufacturer that manufactures a center seat kit to be installed in between the two captain chairs of the second row? Any information is greatly appreciated.

wolfy
    Participant

I haven’t seen one of these available. My understanding is that it can’t be done, due to the fact that the middle row seats are full size seats. The other vans we tested had smaller seats there, less comfy. So I think you are stuck with what you got. Sorry not the answer you wanted I’m sure. but if you have to have it trade it in on a van that has the number of seats you need

benahswet
    Participant

Thanks for the great post.I am grateful for the information given.thanks for your sharing!
    leeds plumber

trick22

I notice that the plumber again was someone that had not paid any tax rather than someone that has met some of their obligations but not all. Another plumber was all over the news for paying zero tax, and the call-girl was jailed who paid none at all. water damage Manhattan

wolfy
    Participant

Here is some more spam! Mods, hopefully you can take care of this before it gets out of hand

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.