how to reset the airbag light in nissan quest sr 2004……
i found the way that works perfectly ..try this
Try This, I got this from ClubArmada.com It worked for me.(quest 2004)
Since some of you guys here are new owners I thought I’d save you a trip to the dealer once you start modifing your armada’s. I’m not sure what set’s it off (other than pulling things apart) but at some point you will likely end up with a flashing airbag sensor light. Here is how to reset it yourself.
1. Turn the key from off to on.
2. Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
3. Count to 5 (1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi . . . .)
4. Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
5. Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
6. Now turn the key off again, Count to 5 like in step 3 again, and turn back on. If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be
I’m anxious to see if you get an answer. The passenger airbag light is blinking in mine saying it’s turned off, well great but how do I turn it back on? lol
Hope you get an answer also
Go to the dealer. What they will do is hook up the computer to it and reset the airbag light. If your light is flashing that means the airbag system is not functioning as it should and that the airbag system is seeing a fault.
I realize this is an old thread, but I had the same issue with the random flashing air bag light in my 05 Quest, and samemporio’s post worked for me the first time thru.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.