Are my problems unique or what?

New Topics Forums Site News and Notices Suggestion Box Are my problems unique or what?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  danny 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kpatrick
    Participant

I have a 2006 Nissan Quest and I love it. We are a family of 5 and long trips in this vehicle is wonderful. I have had a few problems with my vehicle and I just wanted to know if this was experienced by anyone else. 20 mins out of the shop with my brand new vehicle and my left back tire blew out. You can imagine it was fun having to figure out where the spare was, the manual, jack etc. Luckily my husband was driving behind me and was able to resolve all of those problems. (he is pretty handy). Since then I have my flat tire button lit up and it will not go way no matter how many times I have the mechanic reset it. Three years till now I have had the CD player overheated and I had to replace that, now the AC only works in the back and the middle, not in front. I am in the process of having that replaced so I am wondering what else can go wrong with this vehicle. Share your thoughts, comments please. Thanks

mogie55
    Participant

I have a 2006 Nissan Quest Van.
    I can open the driver’s side sliding door by using either of the 2 interior buttons and the remote. But I cannot open the door by pulling on the exterior door handle.
    Anyone have any ideas what is wrong?
    Also I think I am going to have to remove the interior door panel to get at the problem but I have no idea how to do this.
    Any help will be great.
    Thank you

Low-PSI
    Participant

Occasionally, I have switched on the child door lock-out. It’s right next to the hatch switch in the overhead console.

danny
    Participant

im going to change both belts of my 04 quest but not sure how much tension to give them? i dont want to over tighten of leave to loose. I heard that rule of thumb is to leave at least an inch of play/loosness when putting in new belts.

How much play should the new belts have and since i dont have a tool to measure it, should one inch be good enough for both new belts? Whats the right thing to do?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.