Auto recirculate HVAC controls

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2011 Nissan Quest Auto recirculate HVAC controls

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wolfy 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wolfy
    Participant

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but now that the temps have gotten cold, like lower 20’s. Cold for me;) I noticed that my Auto recirculate feature on the HVAC controls doesn’t work. I can still manually switch from fresh air to recirc, but the Auto won’t stay engaged.

We are supposed to be back in the 40’s again for a while, so I will see if it is temperature dependent. It sure seems to be. Just curious if anyone else has noticed this!!

wildwilly
    Participant

Yes I have, and it is annoying. My 2012 Altima works just fineand lets me do as I please. I have that I can not turn off the AC when I have the defrost on too.

wolfy
    Participant

It seems to be dependent around 32F or so. Now that it is nice out again at least in the upper 40’s it has been working perfect.

With the defrost, there are a lot of cars that kick on the A/C. Even my old 91 Ford truck did that. At least you could run it with half feet half defrost without it coming on! But I understand why they do it, it sure does help take the moister out of the air and get it off the window. It would be nice to control yourself, but sadly most wouldn’t know what to do with that

wildwilly
    Participant

I will have to check that out this week. It is supposed to warm up.

Christina04
    Participant

Automobile air conditioning systems cool the occupants of a vehicle in hot weather, and have come into wide use from the late twentieth century.There has been much debate on the effect of air conditioning on the fuel efficiency of a vehicle. Factors such as wind resistance, aerodynamics and engine power and weight have to be factored into finding the true variance between using the air conditioning system and not using it when estimating the actual fuel.

Car Shipping

wolfy
    Participant

great.. Looks like there is some spam here. Mods, you may want to check into this

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.