Backup camera path projection

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2011 Nissan Quest Backup camera path projection

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pliu1s 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pliu1s
    Participant

The manual describes white projected path tracks for the rearview camera display that project the path of the vehicle as it turns left or right while backing up. I haven’t seen that on my display; I only see the colored distance projection, which stays straight no matter whether I turn my steering wheel. Is this the case with your ’11 Quest or just mine?

mjkkb2
    Participant

I have two lines (yellow actally) that curve to approximate the vehicle’s projection. WHich model do you have? I wonder if it may not be a feature on quests with the smaller display (no DVD package). just a thought.

pliu1s
    Participant

I have SL without nav or entertainment pkgs. It’s just the standard backup camera. I found only 1 section in manual which covers backup camera (and it mentions the path projection), and I am led to believe thusly by the manual that it applies to all the different options. However, I suppose a difference is possible.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.