Cargo Area Organizer

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest Cargo Area Organizer

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JackL 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

zach

We just upraded to a 2008 SE (we looked at the 2011, WHAT WAS NISSAN THINKING??), and I have a question about the Cargo Area Organizer: I realise it is collapsible. Can the third row still be folded into the “well”, with the cargo organizer still in place, collapsed?

Here’s a picture of the organizer:
    http://www.leeparts.com/graphics/06-QXAW-002.jpg

Thanks
    Zach

smoovedriver

Over the past couple of months my instrument clusters digital readout for the temperature, mileage and gas have been fading out. At first it would fix itself after driving for a little while. lately the readout just stays faded. The odometer and right side of the panel are fine. Is this problem fuse or light bulb related or do i need to purchase a NEW instrument panel? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

JackL

The cargo area organizer is NOT collapsible. It is made of hard plastic and fits tightly in the well. It does have a couple of inside dividers that can be moved. It has two tops that cover it so the floor is flat. You CANNOT fold the third row seats into the well with the organizer installed; you have to remove and store it elsewhere in order to fold the third row seats. The organizer and cover in the picture referenced are exactly like what we have in a 2005 and a 2009.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.