CEL, P1034 OBDII, 02 Sensor Circuit No Activity Detected (Bank I Sensor 1)

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1999 – 2002 Nissan Quest CEL, P1034 OBDII, 02 Sensor Circuit No Activity Detected (Bank I Sensor 1)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  t bags 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kcollman
    Participant

This is very frustrating. I ordered a new 02 sensor for the front by the intake manifold. No luck it is still running very rough at idle as well as while driving. She will begin missing vThis is very frustrating. I ordered a new 02 sensor for the front by the intake manifold. No luck it is still running very rough at idle as well as while driving. She will begin missing very bad and even dying out at a light or while driving. Problem has been getting worse each day. I unplugged all the connectors to the ECM under he dash, and it still did the exact same thing. Now I am confused because my next step would have been to replace he ECM, but since it still did it while the ECM was unplugged I would assume It is another problem. I checked air filters etc all ok. I am very confused here. Is there a difference between ECM, and PCM? Because it all seems to lead back to ECM.

Thanks,
    Stranded and no were else to turn.

Kevin

t bags

sounds like a vac leak..get a cheap vac gauge and plug it into a line..it should read -20 at idle.while your at it cheap the common things like tune up parts/fuel filter or a loose connection after the maf.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.