Corner Lamp Help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ricebike 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kenny Lyles
    Participant

Hello. I recently purchased a 2000 Nissan Quest and trying to figure out the role of the corner lamps. The corner lamps uses 3157 bulbs which are high bright and low dim. I am unsure about the operation
    of the corner lamps. Are they supposed to assist with braking,parking or turning, or do they turn on with the headlights? I’m asking because the corner lamp fuse keeps on blowing when I try to turn the headlights on. I suspect there is a short somewhere but I am willing to do some rewiring if I have to. I also own a 99 Durango and the parking lights are also the signal markers. The quest has its own dedicated turning signal and I’m quite confused by it. Thanks.

prgonzalez
    Participant

Corner lamps turn on whenever you use the turning lights. They illuminate the front side of the vehicle. They turn off when turning signals go off. They are helpful in very dark conditions.

ricebike
    Participant

on nicoclub.com

low dim are the parking light version, then it’ll switch to high bright when you turn on the signal; a feature to help you see around the corner at night.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.