Cruise control inop.

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1999 – 2002 Nissan Quest Cruise control inop.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ricebike 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

QuestII
    Participant

I am trying to troubleshoot the cruise control on my ’99 Quest. The green L.E.D on switch comes on, the vacuum servo and cable are ok. I am going to check the switch on the steering next, but I was wondering if someone had already fixed a similar problem.
    Thanks,
    CIP.

prgonzalez
    Participant

What is it not working. If you have green light, it means the control circuit is engaging. At that point, the signal goes to control the vacuum control for the pneumatic servo where the cable to the throttle body.

Could you be more descriptive on the symptom?

Oldman
    Participant

is questdriver.com designed to be a free advertisement site for people selling whatever? Flowers? Wedding stuff? moderators, better ban those logins. On the other hand, I may have stuff to sell related to the quest, and I find no “For Sale” topic. Maybe you should think of using vBulletin or something like that that has better organization.

QuestDriver
    Keymaster

I seek and destroy spam as much as possible. Every popular platform is vulnerable. I have bids out to upgrade and redesign the site.

michitoffele84
    Participant

Same Problem here.. anyone can help ?

michitoffele84
    Participant

I am going to check the switch on the steering next, but I was wondering if someone had already fixed a similar problem.

adamwilson410
    Participant

Do you the the manual booklet for that, I think you can solve your problem, if their is an instruction on the manual on how to fix it. Thank you. – more youtube views

ricebike
    Participant

check if your speedometer/rpm are working properly… if not, look into changing the vehicle speed sensor (that should have also set a code)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.