I have a nissan quest SE 2001 but there is only one remote, so I got one from ikeyless.com. I follow the exact programming instruction that they sent to me but with no success. I did the followings:
1) Open the door with the key.
2) Sit in the driver seat and lock the car using the power switch on the driver side.
3) Plug and pull the key out of the igniter cylinder 6 times and see my hazard light flashed twice. (P.S. I didn’t see it on the driver panel but the front light.)
4) I press the lock key on the remote once, but there is no response at all. The remote is Remocon RMC-105. (P.S. I repeated the procedures and tried all the keys on the remote.)
5) Then I take the key off. Unlock the door using the power switch on the driver side.
6) I open the door and see the front light flashed twice more (not on the panel as well).
Obviously, I did it more than 60 times and I spent a day to read posts online but didn’t find the solution. There is no doubt that my car has a keyless entry system. Can anybody know the hint on this issue??? I would really appreciate all your help.
go see my replies in nicoclub.com… you’re missing a few steps here…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.