Driver side door air leak….

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2011 Nissan Quest Driver side door air leak….

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wolfy 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cnb2606
    Participant

I have a 2011 Quest LE and overall we are happy with it. However, lately we started to notice random air leak noise on highway speed from driver side door. Has anyone noticed it on their Quest?

Also, I feel like the drive side door is shaking…I hear faint squeaky noise (when hit a bump, pot hole, etc.) like the rubber seal around the door is rubbing against the body. again…has anyone noticed similar issue?

wolfy
    Participant

No we have had ours for 2 weeks now and its tight as can be. We drove 4 of them and never a peep. I would head to the dealer. That’s what warranties are for. I hope they fix ya up right. If not go to another dealer.

yenou998

above 45 mph i hear a whistling noise coming from the driver’s side window. dealer tested the seals with running water and said the seals were fine. i still hear the whistling. could be the aerodynamics?

cnb2606
    Participant

During my last service…service dept lubed all the rubber housing around the doors and I do not have the issue anymore.

wolfy
    Participant

We had a spring squeak sound coming from the passenger sliding door. Nothing big, just annoying. Took it to the dealer and 10 min later the went over it and had to grease it up. Said to keep an eye and ear out for it and if it comes back then bring it back in.

That was about 4k miles ago and it hasn’t returned. So that is the only issue we have had. It really is a great van!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.