Estimated Miles Remaining

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest Estimated Miles Remaining

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Quest-ion 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Quest-ion
    Participant

Hello All,
    I have a 04 SE and for some reason the Trip display that shows “how many miles remaining” always display “***” when I have 2 bars of fuel left on my gas gauge. Is this normal?

Thanks….

Best_Shot
    Participant

… I think there is no problem with your trip display. I think Nissan had this intention to show the “***” early, but I also know that they changed this logic for the later model year to show the “***” when the gas gauge is closed to empty or the warning light has turned on..

Virion

This displays way too early and it’s no different on the 2007’s. When this displays I still have at least 4-5 gallons left in the tank.

NYQuest
    Participant

Mine shows that when the gas light comes on. If I fill it up when the light comes on, it only takes 18 gallons to fill.

Quest-ion
    Participant

Thanks for all your replies, I guess I wasn’t the only one. Darn, all my other cars tell me even though I have 10 miles left. That is the only time I usually look at that meter.

04 Quest SE w/DVD+NAV

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.