Fog light install instructions

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest Fog light install instructions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  haygood 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

gbosslet

Can anyone give some insight into where to get a set of fog lights for a 2004 SL that will fit into the existing fog light housings? Is there a factory kit that includes a switch that integrates into the dash? Is the install difficult? Instructions with the kit? Info from anyone who has done this would be great…..

NYQuest
    Participant

That is what I used on my 99 Maxima GXE. I bought a kit that included the lights, mounting brackets and new light stalk. All the wire were already installed in the factory.

haygood

My ’04 SE has fogs. I’m parting out the whole thing. See my post in classifieds. I’ll sell the fogs, the headlight switch, and any wiring you need. I’ll preserve all wiring and work with you on instructions to install it. Make me an offer and we’ll work something out. The factory fogs are nice and necessary, in my opinion.

Brian
    Tyler, TX

’04 Quest hit from behind, runs and drives, parting out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.