Front Windshield Washer Coverage

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2011 Nissan Quest Front Windshield Washer Coverage

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  2013QuestTitaniumBeige 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

blacktop
    Participant

My 2011 Quest’s front windshield washer does not cover the entire window with spray. I tried another 2011 Quest on my dealer’s lot and it is the same way. Is this the norm? My 2008 Titan covers the entire windshield with spray. Anybody have the same problem and/or a remedy? Thanks.

Nelly
    Participant

I’ve noticed the same thing – although it’s better on the passenger side than on the driver side, where the fluid only squirts up about 1/3 of the way up the dash. I’d be interested to hear any solutions also.

Nelly
    Participant

I found that you can adjust the height of the washer spray with by using a nail, or other fine point object to slide the nozzle up into a higher notch. If you take a close look you’ll see what I’m talking about. It seemed there were three adjustments, and the driver’s side was on the lowest. Initially moved it up to the top, but found the middle was optimal. Hope this helps.

Thanks for posting this. I took mine back to the dealer and asked them to adjust it. They said it wasn’t adjustable and had it replaced under warranty. The new one is just as bad as the old. I will try to adjust it myself with your nail technique.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.